As if you needed another reason to shop online!?! Right? Well, I still feel obliged to share the news of my new online shopping crush. I have purchased 10 items thus far from this UK retailer that has a superb selection of clothing for women, men, children and babies. I guarantee you will be itching to buy something by the end of this post...read on to find out why I am so excited to share my new find with you...
A Few of my Favourites from this Mystery Merchant...
What are you looking for in an online retailer? Here is my top 5 list:
1. Delivery Speed and Guarantee of Delivery...I don't want to get my products in a week or two weeks...I want to get them right away...like in three days...This is not the standard speed for most Turkish online retailers let alone international ones. Some international packages get stuck in customs, some local retailers lose packages (my last online IKEA purchase was missing-in-action for an additional 9 days) and some are just very, very, very slow to get things to your door.
2. Variety and Selection...I go online to look for products that I cannot find in Turkey or at stores close to my home. If an online retailer offers me products/sizes I can't get elsewhere, my interest is pleasantly piqued.
3. Price...need I say more?? I needn't, but I shall. With certain products you get a price advantage when you buy things online...like electronics and such. But many retailers in Turkey do not offer you any additional benefits to buy things online. So when I find a retailer that does the online thing really well, that DELIVERS promptly and has a huge SELECTION of UNIQUE products at a good PRICE...I am in retail love. And when the prices are really competitive even with current foreign currency exchange rates, I am especially eager to share the good news with the world.
4. Free Delivery (all the way from the UK)...What? Yes you heard correctly. Anything over 60TL's is delivered for free.
5. Easy Browsing...Meaningful search options & filters, superzoom capabilities, catalogue-to-product click-throughs are just some of this website's great features. Just try it out for a bit and once you get used to this fairly-intutive website, you will see what I mean.
Ok, so here it is...drumroll please...
My new online retail crush is NEXT-UK.
Next is similar to Zara or H&M (though maybe not as fashion-forward), it is much like GAP or Marks &Spencer (but probably have a better selection and better prices) AND UNLIKE any other online retailer in terms of successfully fulfilling every one of the above five criteria.
Plus, they carry sizes 34 to 50 for women, Petite and Tall...
The real good news is that they have great babies/kids clothing, shoes, socks and accessories. With styles, prices and sizes you will not find elsewhere. They also have housewares (high-thread count bed linens at affordable prices) that are so lovely that they merit a seperate post..
One final AH-MAZEEE-ING point...Next Direct Online also sells brands like Abercrombie & Fitch, Oasis, Nike, Adidas, SuperDry, New Balance, Warehouse, Jigsaw, Lipsy...the list is long...Check-it-out yourself...
P.S. My last two orders of 240 TL's and 110 TL's both arrived in three days without a glitch.
P.P.S. Let me know what you think...
The Girls' Fashion Collections are Especially Great!
A website about simple ways to add more "splendid" into your life. Curated finds from Istanbul and beyond, plus tips and candid reviews to make shopping, travel, going out, entertaining and living splendidly accessible to everyone. Life is hard but leisurely activities should at the very least be simple and splendid all the time.