This is probably an oversimplification of all of the hard strategic work the owners and executives at Yargıcı have done over the last couple of years to "rework" their brand. But this is how I have experienced their re-birth and have been excited by each new addition to/tweak of their brand and concept.
Click below to see updated photos (Zorlu Center Yargıcı Store…)
Here is my brief review of YARGICI…
Here is what is not so SPLENDID about YARGICI:
- I don't love their faux leather shoes or bags, the fit of the shoes is not great and the bags look and feel like vinyl.
- I buy a few pieces of their jewelry each year which I use extensively during the summer yet, I find that only the wooden pieces hold up for an entire season.
- I just bough a beautiful linen jacket from them on which the top button broke after one wear and since no extras were included in the seam…it is just sitting there in my closet.
- The prices in general are a bit high and the sales are great but, the store becomes very hard to navigate through during the sales.
- The sales staff is inconsistent…the good ones are just GREAT and the not so good ones just walk around the store floor like ghosts with unfinished business on earth
- It sometimes takes forever to print the sales receipts...
Here is what is absolutely SPLENDID about YARGICI:
- Very coastal, french provincial, modern organic, colonial and absolutely beautiful, perfectly coordinated home decor that tells a story and invites you into the store…
- The store layout and design, the visual merchandising and basically all of the styling is SIMPLY SPLENDID. It always has been. But the recent addition of housewares has taken it to an all new level of FRESH.
- It is the closest thing we have to Anthropologie in Turkey
- The colors…ahhh the colors…of everything…coordinated, simple, splendid
- Customer service…they will find you products from other stores (but will not necessarily send them to the store of your choice), they will find you products from the back that are not out on the floor, they almost always have sizes…
- Calm stores without loud music and always organized and clean…
- Casual outerwear and dresses…Yargıcı has the BEST light trench coats & jackets and the most amazing linen/cotton casual dresses (especially if you are pregnant)
- Good natural fabrics…not much polyester is used in their collections (although this varies greatly from year to year)
What would you add???
Below are my favorite home decor products from their recent collection…